CS:2D Clan
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Cs2d Video : Creating sprays

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kingster
Specialist 1
Specialist 1
avatar

Posts : 122
Experience Points : 2977
Join date : 2010-01-22
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Cs2d Video : Creating sprays   Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:00 am

okay man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kok
Corporal 1
Corporal 1
avatar

Posts : 244
Experience Points : 3096
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Nz , Auckland

PostSubject: Re: Cs2d Video : Creating sprays   Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Guys! What is a good game recorder so i can record my games?
Dont say fraps cuz thats sh*t bcuz of my laptop.
Say something else.
thnx Very Happy
EDIT**************
nvm il just use fraps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kingster
Specialist 1
Specialist 1
avatar

Posts : 122
Experience Points : 2977
Join date : 2010-01-22
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Cs2d Video : Creating sprays   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:59 pm

umm how about ZD soft screen recorder

u gotta download it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ifrit723
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 204
Experience Points : 3186
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 21
Location : NZ Auckland

PostSubject: Re: Cs2d Video : Creating sprays   Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:04 pm

Kok wrote:
Guys! What is a good game recorder so i can record my games?
Dont say fraps cuz thats sh*t bcuz of my laptop.
Say something else.
thnx Very Happy
EDIT**************
nvm il just use fraps Very Happy

use xFire.. as long as u want but only can play in selected games in the list.. theres loads of them tho and u can make the vid with sound
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youfail.org
Kok
Corporal 1
Corporal 1
avatar

Posts : 244
Experience Points : 3096
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Nz , Auckland

PostSubject: Re: Cs2d Video : Creating sprays   Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Kingster wrote:
umm how about ZD soft screen recorder

u gotta download it
ahhh that thing lags too much!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ifrit723
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 204
Experience Points : 3186
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 21
Location : NZ Auckland

PostSubject: Re: Cs2d Video : Creating sprays   Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Kok wrote:
Kingster wrote:
WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN CLAN SPRAY LOGO

GOOD VIDEO Smile Smile Smile

well thank u Very Happy
But its not my video though Very Happy

EDIT********************
Woops! i hate you
Is this double posting cuz i just replied.
If it is im on strike 2 Sad man this is gay

U SAID WAT?!?!.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youfail.org
Kok
Corporal 1
Corporal 1
avatar

Posts : 244
Experience Points : 3096
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 23
Location : Nz , Auckland

PostSubject: Re: Cs2d Video : Creating sprays   Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:48 pm

ifrit723 wrote:
Kok wrote:
Kingster wrote:
WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN CLAN SPRAY LOGO

GOOD VIDEO Smile Smile Smile

well thank u Very Happy
But its not my video though Very Happy

EDIT********************
Woops! i hate you
Is this double posting cuz i just replied.
If it is im on strike 2 Sad man this is gay

U SAID WAT?!?!.....

man stop changing my words!!!
Its annoying!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ifrit723
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 204
Experience Points : 3186
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 21
Location : NZ Auckland

PostSubject: Re: Cs2d Video : Creating sprays   Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Kok wrote:
ifrit723 wrote:
Kok wrote:
Kingster wrote:
WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN CLAN SPRAY LOGO

GOOD VIDEO Smile Smile Smile

well thank u Very Happy
But its not my video though Very Happy

EDIT********************
Woops! i hate you
Is this double posting cuz i just replied.
If it is im on strike 2 Sad man this is gay

U SAID WAT?!?!.....

man stop changing my words!!!
Its annoying!! Mad Mad

ITS NOT ANNOYING ITS OWNAGE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youfail.org
wallex
Private 3
Private 3
avatar

Posts : 19
Experience Points : 2901
Join date : 2010-02-22
Age : 20
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Cs2d Video : Creating sprays   Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 pm

ifrit723 wrote:
Kok wrote:
ifrit723 wrote:
Kok wrote:
Kingster wrote:
WE CAN MAKE OUR OWN CLAN SPRAY LOGO

GOOD VIDEO Smile Smile Smile

well thank u Very Happy
But its not my video though Very Happy

EDIT********************
Woops! i hate you
Is this double posting cuz i just replied.
If it is im on strike 2 Sad man this is gay

U SAID WAT?!?!.....

man stop changing my words!!!
Its annoying!! Mad Mad

ITS NOT ANNOYING ITS OWNAGE

-.-
Act like a gentleman, dude.
And please.. Do not spam at all. And changed peoples post.
Its damn noob, dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teamlz.com
Freedom
Specialist
Specialist
avatar

Posts : 100
Experience Points : 3063
Join date : 2010-02-05
Location : Australia NSW

PostSubject: Re: Cs2d Video : Creating sprays   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:58 am

Agreeed, there is no reason for this to go on.
~~Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cs2d Video : Creating sprays   

Back to top Go down
 
Cs2d Video : Creating sprays
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Fanmade WARHAMMER 40K video
» scientists say video games boost brain power and multitasking
» Advice for creating a toy room
» Onscreen Video Recorders
» Miles of Smiles: Upload Your Smile Video!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
victory Flawless :: Counter-Strike 2D :: CS:2D Videos-
Jump to: